Shipping difficulties and Covid-19 safety regulations are resulting in longer delivery times. Please bear with us during this difficult period.
- The customer may be allowed to return product within 14 days of original purchase date.
- All products are subject to a 25% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your credit.
- There will be no credit on the original shipping and handling.
- Product must be in original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- Product must be unused, unopened and in original condition. Blind/Packaging labeling cannot list any other name(s) except original product name.
- Product should not be discontinued, must be current stock item. We will only accept product in full carton quantities, no loose pieces. Please consult customer service if exception is needed to accept loose pieces.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt of product, FRANKL Pharma Global shipping personnel will review and inspect to ensure no visible damages, defects, or alterations (cut). If found, customer will be notified and must decide if said product needs to be shipped back to customer (at their expense) or discarded. Written authorization must be provided to discard.
- Credit can be refunded/applied in several forms. If original purchase was made by credit card, refund can be issued in same manner. Credit can be applied to open invoices. Please consult with FRANKL Pharma Global’s accounting personnel after credit has been approved and applied for specific refund method.
- FRANKL Pharma Global eserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned product prior to authorizing a credit. This may result in a credit being denied.